|Hittin' The Web with the Allman Brothers Band Forum|
You are not logged in
(1372 all sites)
| posted on 4/3/2011 at 05:30 AM|
|I should do a physical offers for trading policy here, but it's so sorry that I can't do it now for some reasons and my limited time.|
So I'd like to show some download links of some of my works. If you are interested to them, please DL and take the shows.
Here's the one of them:
Derek and the Dominos
Suffolk Community College
Selden, New York, USA
December 6, 1970
1) Keep On Growing
2) Tell the Truth
3) Stormy Monday
4) Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad
5) Blues Power
6) Have You Ever Loved a Woman
7) Little Wing (fake part removed)
8) Got to Get Better In a Little While
9) Little Wing (w/ fake part)
Aud (unknown equipment) > Unknown Generation > PHR CD-R > EAC v. 0.99 Prebeta 5 (secure, Offset Correct) > FLAC > dime (by Geetarz!) > iMac > audacity (remastering) > xACT > flac > you
Derek & The Dominos:
Eric Clapton (guitar, vo)
Bobby Whitlock (keyboard, vo)
Carl Radle (bass)
Jim Gordon (drums)
This is an upgrade version of "The Last Live Gig (PHR)" uploaded on DIME by geetarz
1. I did a speed change to correct the pitch of each track, using a frequency analyzer at 30 second intervals to determine the percentage correction.
2. Sound levels varied throughout the recording. Using Carl's bass level as the basis, the levels were corrected.
3. All tracks were equalized and re-mastered.
4. A cut in Little Wing was patched using a piece from another section of the song. This patch has been removed, but I have included the patched version, for those who prefer it.
Thanks to Alan to correct my bad English. m(_ _)m
Any kind of re-offer is appreciated.
A Peach Supreme
(2623 all sites)
| posted on 4/3/2011 at 10:02 AM|
|Very nice offer Masahiko |
I'm a hung up on dreams I'll never see
Terms of Service
|The ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND name, The ALLMAN BROTHERS name, likenesses, logos, mushroom design and peach truck are all registered trademarks of THE ABB MERCHANDISING CO., INC. whose rights are specifically reserved. Any artwork, visual, or audio representations used on this web site CONTAINING ANY REGISTERED TRADEMARKS are under license from The ABB MERCHANDISING CO., INC. A REVOCABLE, GRATIS LICENSE IS GRANTED TO ALL REGISTERED PEACH CORP MEMBERS FOR The DOWNLOADING OF ONE COPY FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. ANY DISTRIBUTION OR REPRODUCTION OF THE TRADEMARKS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROHIBITED AND ARE SPECIFICALLY RESERVED BY THE ABB MERCHANDISING CO.,INC.