Upcoming Shows · Set Lists · Tape Trading Post · Tape Lists · Today in History · Reports|
Tape Trading Post
· Use the Date Finder tool on the right to show a specific month or year
· Click the Year or Month links to toggle between showing a year's or month's worth of tapes
· Use the Search ABBbase box to find tapes for a date, venue, city, song, etc.
· Click the Show set lists link in the table header to see setlists.
· Click the Show your tapes link in the table header to view only your tapes (see which shows you need!)
· Click the List or Request links in the table rows to list or request a tape.
· Click the show date for a detailed listing of that show
|The Allman Brothers Band: Boston, MA|
|[ Previous | Next ] [ Add Recording | Request Recording ]|
Tell a Friend!
||Thursday, November 18, 2010
||7:30 PM *
||The Allman Brothers Band
||SOLD OUT! We have a full roster of "sticker" volunteers for this show.
|| Orpheum Theatre Venue Web Site
||Boston, Massachusetts Weather
There is a charity which is TICKETS-FOR-CHARITY ticket auction with a portion of the proceeds going to the Big House Foundation.
|Parking Lots Open:||None to open
Buy the CD:
|Buy a CD of this show!
|Order||Song or Setlist Comment|
|1. ||Revival |
|2. ||I Walk On Gilded Splinters |
|3. ||Come and Go Blues |
|4. ||Rocking Horse |
|5. ||All My Friends |
|6. ||Anyday |
|7. ||Black Hearted Woman |
|8. ||Melissa |
|9. ||Comin' Home |
|10. ||Leave My Blues at Home |
|11. ||Stormy Monday |
|12. ||Woman Across The River |
|13. ||In Memory of Elizabeth Reed |
|-> drums & bass solo -> Elizabeth Reed|
|14. ||Preachin' Blues |
|15. ||Trouble No More |
|Pictures and Sound Clips|
|On Stage||Gregg and Bruce Katz|
|On Stage||Jaimoe, Derek, Warren|
|Gregg Allman||Orpheum Boston|
|On Stage||Marc, Butch, Oteil|
|On Stage||Gregg, Butch, Warren|
WARNING: Listings for Instant Live recordings will be deleted and your account cancelled!
|great show, nice recording.|
|was at last night's show but due to the delay in start I couldn't stay until the end (newborn at home). Hoping for a good quality recording to relive the show and catch what I missed.|
*Show times are approximate or outright guesses, especially for historical shows. Please check with the venue for future shows so you arrive on time!
|Comments and Reviews for this Event | Log-in or register a new user account | 0 Comments|
|Comments are statements made by the person that posted them. |
They do not necessarily represent the opinions of the site editor.